Creative Kids Tales Writers’ Festival
Do you write for children?
Do you want to network, learn and take your writing to the next level?
Prepare to be inspired and motivated by Susanne Gervay, Sue Whiting, Tristan Bancks, Clare Hallifax, Sarah Davis, Wai Chim and Georgie Donaghey.
- A Beginner’s Roadmap to the Children’s Writing Industry.
- How to give your manuscript the best chance of a contract.
- What happens once your manuscript hits a publisher’s desk?
- What publishers are looking for.
- The marriage between author and illustrator to produce a successful picture book.
- Rejection – Why it isn’t a bad thing.
- How to write a successful series.
- Writing about what you know.
- Making a difference with your stories.
- Marketing yourself and your work.
- And more.
Manuscript Assessments available with Sue Whiting or Susanne Gervay.
Attendees will have an opportunity to pitch their story to a panel of experts.
The winner will receive a Creative Kids Tales Manuscript Assessment valued at $100.
Date: Saturday 17th March
Venue: The Tradies, Gymea
Time: 9.30am – 4.30pm
Entry for CKT Members: $60
Entry for Non-members: $70
Manuscript Assessments: $70
(not included in Entry price)