Creative Kids Tales - 2017 Anthology Competition
Wings, Superheroes and Determination (Illustrators)
We are excited to launch our 2017 Anthology competition for Illustrators both emerging and established – Wings, Superheroes and Determination.
Illustrators: This year’s theme - Wings, Superheroes and Determination. Your submission must incorporate one of these Wings, Superheroes and Determination. Our judges love humour, twists and turns and the extremely entertaining. Let your imagination run wild.
Your submission must be suited for the 3-12 year age market. Interpretations Wings, Superheroes and Determination are left to the discretion of the illustrator.
Opens: 1 August 2017
Closes: 15 October 2017 at 11.59pm (Entries received after the close date will not be accepted.)
Winners will be announced on the Creative Kids Tales website on 1 December 2017. They will also be recorded on the National Library snapshot of our website that is taken annually in December. That means the winning entry will be recorded in history under the National Library Pandora Archives Australia. Woo hoo!
- The winning entry will be featured on the cover of the Creative Kids Tales 2017 Anthology in Smashwords.
- The winner will receive one year’s free membership with Creative Kids Tales.
- All entrants will receive a certificate of participation.
- The winners names will be displayed on the Creative Kids Tales website and form part of our next archive update with the National Library.
- Best of all you can add your placing/participation to your Illustrator CV.
Conditions of Entry (Illustrators)
- Submissions must be original artwork by the addressee only. Your entry must not have been accepted for publication or won a prize in any other competition at time of submission.
- Entries by Australian residents aged between 18 - 110 years old.
- Your illustration must appeal to children aged between 3 - 12 years of age.
- Entry Fee: $20 (please see payment options below)
- Cover page with full contact details.
- Submissions should be emailed attachments in either jpeg or png file ONLY. Files should not be over 3MB.
- Proof of payment must be provided together with your competition entry.
- The judges’ decision will be final. No correspondence will be entered into.
Entry Fee (Illustrators)
$20 (please see payment options below) If paying by PayPal please include an additional $1 for the PayPal processing fee eg $21.
(If paying by PayPal please include an additional $1 for the PayPal processing fee. Eg $21)
Direct deposit - St George Bank
Account name: CZ Donaghey
BSB: 112 879
Account number: 057 430 829
You can enter as many times as you like. Good luck!