Caroline Tuohey grew up in a family where reading was very important and books were a constant companion. She always enjoyed writing and completed a correspondence course in creative writing after she finished university.
She has had fiction and non fiction published in anthologies, magazines, newspapers and online. She regularly enters her poetry and children’s stories in writing competitions and from time to time, is fortunate enough to be in the list of place-getters. During the past twelve months she wrote articles for a regional publication called Style Magazine and will be having a rhyming picture book published later in the year with Little Steps Publishing.
To learn more about Caroline and her writing, please visit her website: www.carolinetuohey.com
Caroline Tuohey - Submissions
- The Birdie Brigade by Caroline Tuohey May - 2017
- Practical Recycling by Caroline Tuohey Sep - 2013
- The Pool by Caroline Tuohey Jun - 2013
- How We Got A Dog Without Even Trying by Caroline Tuohey May - 2013
- Out the Gate by Caroline Tuohey Apr - 2013