Creative Kids Tales is a website for Australian emerging children’s authors and illustrators. One of the services we provide is book reviews for newly published books within the children’s and YA market.
All our reviewers are volunteers ranging from Creative Kids Tales emerging authors/illustrators, lovers of children’s books and those currently studying a degree in children’s literature.
Our reviewers critique books to the best of their ability offering an honest opinion so readers can make informed decisions when purchasing their next great read.
Creative Kids Tales and their reviewers receive no financial gain from authors, illustrators, publishers or agents for reviewing books. There is no cost to authors, illustrators or publishers to have books reviewed.
To have your book considered for review, please read and adhere to the following guidelines:
- Authors must email their request for a review if submitting independently.
- Publishers please email us to organise ongoing reviews for new releases.
- Publishers who email us their upcoming releases catalogues will receive an email from us stating the ones we wish to review.
- Creative Kids Tales makes no guarantee that a submitted book will be reviewed. We endeavour to review all submissions but please remember many of our reviewers are endeavouring to be published too and are unable to review each and every book.
- Creative Kids Tales will not acknowledge receipt of books unless specifically requested.
- Books sent for review will not be returned but instead used as prizes or giveaways by either Creative Kids Tales or The Author’s Shelf.
- Please be patient as reviews may take up to six months to be posted on the Creative Kids Tales website.
- Under no circumstances are authors to contact reviewers. All correspondence should be directed to email@example.com
- Reviews will not be emailed to the author or publisher. Instead we ask you check the Creative Kids Tales review page for new additions.
- We endeavour to post multiple reviews for each update of Creative Kids Tales (monthly).
- Permission must be sought to repost any reviews/content from the Creative Kids Tales website.
If you agree to the above terms, please email your review requests to firstname.lastname@example.org